Mar 28, 2011

What would you regret not fully doing, being or having in your life?

I would regret not having fulfilled my destiny. That destiny would of course be to involve myself in the lavish industry of fashion. Whether I would be the designer, model *dream of a vertically challenged young lady*, seamstress, photographer or Fashion PR Officer, I would definitely have to be somewhere there.

My inspiration comes from these movies and series that I seem to watch too much. Namely: Gossip Girl, Material Girls, The Beautiful Life to name a few, where everything is just about beautiful clothes, people and make-up. It just seems like a career along those aspects would be great, I would actually be doing a job that I enjoy.

Another thing that I would regret not doing is volunteering for a good cause or involving myself in charity work and just give back. It would mean so much to me to know that even one person has had a better night’s sleep or even a few moments of happiness all owing to me. Changing someone’s life for the better is something I would really like to achieve before my time on this earth is up.

One last thing would be to show my parents, siblings, family and loved ones how much I appreciate having them in my life and how much I love them. I would really regret not showing them or @least letting them know that I am here for them and am grateful for having them as part of my life, in good times and bad. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment