Mar 7, 2011

What is the colour of the wind?

The wind has no colour, you can’t see it, but you can feel it right?. Just the other day I was on my way to CPUT,
Roeland Street
. It was about and I was wearing a dress and heels. After I got off the bus, the wind started having its way with me. I had to hold on tight to EVERYTHING. My weave (hair), clinch tight onto my dress, my bag and try to walk in the process too. It was just horrible, having to hold on to poles to keep myself balanced and from getting blown away by the wind.

In my opinion, the wind is whatever colour you want it to be. Currently the colour that blows me away like the wind is navy blue.  I recently bought myself a top, shoes and scarf, all navy.  So, whenever I plan an outfit for the day, even when im late for work, it has to be co-ordinated with navy. It just boosts my confidence somehow.

To conclude, the colour of the wind is navy. It blows me away, from Cape Town Station to my destination, CPUT.

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha Zanele with you and wind. I also agree the wind has no colour finsih and klaar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well written topic, with a lot of truth in it. Well don sisi.

    ReplyDelete