Aug 14, 2011

UNDER-PRESSURE WORK

When assigned a task, do you get on to it immediately or do you shove it underneath the book shelf until the deadline looms closer?

Leaving things for the last minute has never been the ideal solution but it works for some.  I, for one, can never prepare something way beforehand and at times this has counted against me.  Time management is not, unfortunately, my strong point at the moment but im working on it..

I have, in the past, gotten away with a lot; from squeezing in late assignment submissions to studying for an exam at the very last minute.  Generally, the results would be average or an epic fail, when does one learn?? I have also tried the preparing-on-time mechanism which has worked to my advantage but I just can’t drill it into my busy head that this is what works! At times I become fidgety and cranky once I don’t start working on the prescribed task but nothing drives me to actually begin with it. It sucks!

However, I do have hope that things will change for the better and I believe that, ultimately, I am going to settle for the better choice and make it work for me.  After all, I am a hard worker and strive to do my best 99% of the time. Can you handle?? PeaceJ

No comments:

Post a Comment