May 28, 2011

How did they cope?



As a Btech student I am currently overloaded with work…or at least this is my opinion.  I have no time for friends, family, hardly for work, and I spend most of my days at tech.  If im not busy with an assignment I am studying for an exam or test, how did the previous years Btechs cope?

I am beginning to think that maybe I should have split my subjects in two and done half this year and half the next then it wouldn’t be so hard for me. Or maybe not!

Halfway through the year and im still stressing.  The only thing that keeps my sanity intact is the fact that there are only a few months left then I am done with tech.  No more late nights, no more stress, no more group meetings, no more exams, freedom all the way.  But will I really be free next year? You can’t predict the future, no one can, but im hoping that I’ll have less stress though, I pray so.

I need to be motivated to pull through, soon il be graduating and this will all be over.  It’s all really up to me, I will make it and so will you J Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment