May 7, 2011

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !

Oh gosh Winter is upon us and all I can think of are the fabulous clothes one has the opportunity to buy during this season. From colourful scarves, leg warmers, opaque tights, biker jackets, boots and the list goes on. All I wanna do at this point is shop till I drop, if I could afford to. Money is always an issue hey, well for some of us.

However, this is not entirely what Winter is about. It’s also about warm nights spent with loved ones around the dinner table near the fire place, with great company and long conversations. For some it’s time to get closer and more intimate with their partners due to the cold, gosh the cheesy status updates on facebook about hooking up and getting all snug with your partner, some even have ‘blankets’ just for Winter time and once the season is over, so is the relationship.  How sick is that.

Anyhoo…I think Winter is also a time to SWITCH OFF THE AIRCON!!  Man I get so irritated when I get to work and the place is even colder than the outside. I mean, who switches on the aircon when it’s cold? How about a heater?? Somebody, anybody!!!!!!

What I do enjoy in Winter though, is piling on anything because who cares what you’re wearing in Winter? LOL. Oh and the wonders it does for your skin! In comparison to Summer, atleast you don’t get surnburnt , ugly, and constantly under pressure to look your best in scorching hot circumstances…..energy consuming if you ask me.

*Sipping on some hot souppppppppppp* Peace!

5 comments:

  1. What is opaque tights? Don't forget getting fat in winter!! Well done Zanele.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opaque tights are those thick pantihose *amagusha la epantihose* Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally! Winter is the only time that I shop till I drop. I love dressin up in winter ZEE,showcasing boots, jackets, trenchcoat,scarves and leggings. I'm real scared of the cold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eish, the ladies I work with bafumana ihot flushes and switch on the air-corn on a freezing day. They ask me aren't you getting hot... and the aircon is on -20... let's keep warm Madam Zee.. :-) lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your second paragraphy about loved ones especial boyfriend and girlfriend for the winter, they make you warm. Good one Zanele

    ReplyDelete