Apr 8, 2011

Ok, let me introduce myself..


I am an independent woman from the dusty streets of Gugulethu, trying to make it in this phenomenon called Life. As sweet looking as I am, many say I am not approachable and funny enough, I like that. I have been taken advantage of one too many times.

Likes and Dislikes…I like winter, education, reading, fashion, compliments, food, House Music and swimming. I dislike gossip-mongers, people who try by all means to pull others down, jealousy, liars, hypocrites, summer and Sinus.

I am a very driven individual because I have seen what poverty is like and wouldn’t want to find myself in a similar situation, hence im furthering my studies.  success is one of my main goals in life and I will stop at nothing to get what I want.

In the next 5 years I foresee myself as a PR Fashion Consultant at my own Fashion House. I absolutely love fashion and think im not that bad at putting a fabulous outfit together.

I believe in like at first sight and strongly believe in God. I believe it gets worse before it gets so much better, I believe that everyone has a good and bad side that they aren’t particularly proud of, I believe in love and that everyone has a love of their lives that they don’t care to admit, I believe that we are all talented and that we were born to make a difference on this earth, I also believe that we are here for a purpose and lastly, life is a prize.

I would like to be seen as a friend, approachable, a confidant, an exceptional woman, a fashionista, an intelligent lady and most importantly, a human being who makes mistakes like everyone else. Peace!

2 comments:

  1. I am lucky to be associated with you, you are an amazing person, really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Thank you so much Sis Dora, you have just made my year!! Enkosi:)

    ReplyDelete