Jul 21, 2011

The elephant in the room

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ow my gosh I can not get over this over whelming stench in this room. With the day I had, you would swear I would at least be blessed  with a relaxing ambience,  when I got into this room but dear mother of Miss Magdalene I am drowning in the stench of  a dead rodent. Looking left I see that my colleges are turning red (looking like they’ve just swallowed raw jalapenos) , looking right everyone on my right is coughing so much that you would swear that they were just rescued from a Nazi Gas chamber. 


Talk about having nuts peeuw, as I come to understand this unfortunate circumstance that we find ourselves in, is in our control. Every individual in this room knows where this decaying rat is hidden but nun of us have has the CHUTZPAH to voice out the grievances. Sad thing is I come to these company meetings for the food but today I wouldn’t be able to stomach anything because it would be the same as eating your favourite meal inside a sewage plant. The company Boss is twitching an titling in front as he is addressing us, poor man is so uncomfortable but I wonder is it that he is nervous because of the financial report his giving or is he uncomfortable because he killed a rat an stuck it in his shoes. Funny thing is that we all want to tell him but nun of us will so let me say it in my head and pray to God that my boss can read minds. Here it goes “DEAR SIR NEXT TIME YOU BLESS US WITH YOUR DIVINE AND CELESTIAL PRESSENCE DON’T BRING ANY DEAD ANIMALS” much better. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh happy to be out of there now I can go back to earth aka Hygiene land and hopefully never go back to the Land of the Decaying Rat. Peace!           

No comments:

Post a Comment