Jul 26, 2011

Big girl miss a meal

It’s every girls hope to look their best, whether its hair, dress or body weight. Some always stress about how thin or big they are. But what I don’t understand is, if you are not satisfied with your body weight, why not do something about it??

I have big and small friends and I always advise the big ones (when they start nagging about their weight) that its really simple, cut down on your food intake. Eat in smaller portions a few times a day, rather than eating 3 large meals. Waiting until you are hungry before eating is not the way to go, you have to eat every few hours to make sure you don’t get hungry, whether its snacking on fruit or small finger foods, it helps.

I am no dietician or anything close, but I do know that feeling sorry for yourself won’t help you lose weight, its ultimately up to you. Having a very strong will-power is also compulsory and it keeps you going. Right? Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment