Sep 4, 2011

LIGHTS, CAMERA, FASHION!

I dream of a day where I can have all the clothes I wantJ Gosh day in and day out I always wonder about fashion. Not a day goes by where I shudder to fantasize about the latest fashion trends, hairstyles, accessories and make-up. Although I am more into stylish clothes, funky hairstyles and gutsy make-up grab me. I don’t often wear make-up, eye-liner will do on a blue Monday or heavy weekend, and maybe a dab of lip-gloss every now and again, but that’s it. I do admit though, hair + make-up + outfit are symmetrical and must correspond to complete the look.

Lately we are quite influenced by the media, more often than not. We are so brainwashed that we seem to think that dressing ordinarily, no make-up and no weaves (fake hair) is dull, boring, and not acceptable. Mediocrity is often frowned upon and we need to conform to what the media deems acceptable, apparently.

Staying natural and true to you is not too bad; I find that most people look much prettier without make-up, me included. Life is about exploring and finding new ways to transform yourself but it’s not mandatory. Enjoy life and appreciate your outer beauty. Peace J

No comments:

Post a Comment