Sep 3, 2011

MY BIG FAT BIG DREAM

I have always wanted to be rich, I think growing up that’s been my biggest dream. I mean, who doesn’t want to be wealthy? If it means never working a day in your life, having everything paid for, not having to worry about where your next meal is coming from, taking a holiday whenever you feel like it, shop till you drop anytime, no debt, and basically having everything you have ever dreamed of.

Now that I’m older and more mature, I have realised that being rich comes with a price, more often than not. There are many ways of making money and a lot of the time, doing things the legitimate way doesn’t necessarily guarantee wealth. Many a good people have gone the illegal route to make ends meet and fortunately for them, it’s working in their favour. At times, riches bring along their own baggage, for example, loneliness, many new fake friends, long lost relatives that also want a slice of the ‘pie’ and so forth. On the other hand, it also provides stability, great connections everywhere, opens the right doors, and creates new networks that could very well benefit you and your family.


I think the art of it is to remain true to yourself no matter how rich and famous you are. There is nothing like a humble wealthy person, it just draws genuine people towards you. People feel that they can approach you with anything and expect only the best in return. I have decided that I don’t want to be rich but would rather have controllable finances. My biggest dream, on the real, is to own a Fashion Company. I also secretly want to live on a farm one day. To experience a primitive life as well as enjoy the peace and quiet amongst little chicks, piglets and ducks. Peace J



No comments:

Post a Comment